Transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
Travel calmly and without worries from your hotel in Cusco to the train station of Ollantaytambo in comfortable vehicles with professional drivers. Book your transportation in advance and avoid the long lines and enjoy a pleasant trip.
Tour Type: Bus Tour
Good For: Everyone, done in small groups or privately
Consideration: Please remember comfortable shoes.
Season: From January 1 to December 31.
Duration: 2 hours.
PACKAGE DETAILS | Transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
Enjoy a smooth and stress-free journey from your Cusco hotel to the train station of Ollantaytambo or vice versa. Travel directly to the sacred valley with a professional driver in a comfortable vehicle, arriving well in advance of your departure train or to your hotel.
- Have a swift private transfer from your hotel in Cusco to the desired location in Ollantaytambo
- Enjoy the simplicity of a pre-booked ride
- Avoid crowded public transport options
- Rely on easy door-to-door service with a professional driver
Make your trip easy and smooth. A driver will arrive at the desired location in Cusco and transfer you to your destination at Ollantaytambo.
Avoid cramped and ill-timed public transportation or the uncertainty of fairs and finding a cab. A driver will be waiting for you at an agreed-upon time and location in Cusco.
Enjoy the peace of riding alone, and have a chance to look at the scenery hustle-free. Ride in a comfortable vehicle equipped with air-conditioning. You will be driven by a professional representative who will make sure your transfer is safe and comfortable.
When you book, you must provide the time and location details for your desired Cusco pick-up and Ollantaytambo destination. This transfer operates 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Tourist transportation
- Gratuities (recommended)
What to Bring
- A small backpack and tennis shoes
- Raincoat or poncho (December to April)
- Complete change of clothes
- Water bottle and sunglasses
- Flashlight and batteries
- In order to protect the hat or cap you from the sun
- Sunscreen (sunscreen)
- Insect repellent and extra money (Soles)
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits, etc.
- Camera and extra batteries.
This tour on ATV is designed for families, groups, friends, etc., who are looking for adventure. Visiting the most typical and traditional places in Cusco, such as the archeological site of Moray, Maras village, and salt mines of Maras. This tour can be combined with the longest zip line of the world (eye of the jaguar)!
The rainy season lasts from December to March. On some days the sky is still blue and allows a nice bike ride.
The after rainy season lasts from April to June. The mountains are completely covered with snow and the landscape presents itself in fresh green for beautiful photos.
From July to November, the weather is mostly sunny.
Flexible cancellation/ change
- Cancel your tour 48 hours in advance and be reimbursed for the full amount of the tour. If you cancel the tour after these 48 hours prior to your tour no refund will be processed.
- The policy to reschedule or to make any amendment allows the update to be made no more than 5 days prior to the date of your tour and it is valid until December 30th, 2022.
- The itinerary may be subject to changes due to unforeseen circumstances, beyond the control of the operator, changes without prior notice.