Our cancellation policy is as follows:
To protect your travel vacation, we recommend purchasing a travel insurance. before you leave home is strongly encouraged and very easy. If you don’t have one please contact us we will help you, because This is a great way to protect yourself while visiting Peru.
If for any reason your tour is canceled during this quarantine, we ask you to postpone your tour and move it to a later date in 2020, or 2021, 2022, 2023 as your first option.
There are no refunds for any trips, as per our reservation policy.
- If the cancellation request is received more than 30 days before the date of arrival in Peru, the total payment will be refunded in full, minus the administrative costs (30% of the contract price).
- Cancellations 20 – 25 days before departure will be refunded 50% of the total expenses
- Cancellations 10 – 20 days before the departure will be refunded 40% of the total expenses
- In case of No-Show or cancellations between 1 – 5 days before the start of your trip there will be no refund issued. You will be required to pay 100% of the total cost.
- 100 percent non-refundable and non-transferable ( Inca trail to Machupicchu 4D/3N and Short Inca trail 2D/1N) if this tour is canceled under any circumstances.
Some trip itineraries may change for technical reasons outside the control of the tour operator. We will try and inform you of these changes as soon as we become aware of them.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WILLKA TRAVEL
Willka Travel is a direct operator of the different excursions detailed on our website but acts as an intermediary between the user and the different companies whose services are used in the lodgings, airlines, restaurants, transport, and other activities. Willka does not claim responsibility for shortcomings with those companies if there is an accident or other damages that passengers. Further, our company may change the order of the tour, whenever deemed strictly necessary for security or better service, without removing any services unless the weather or passenger safety (strikes, fires) conditions force us to do so. Willka Travel wilt not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the passenger as a result of the above causes. We ask you to report before hiring our services about any limitations, in order to recommend the best treks for you. All of our transportation includes travel insurance.
DOWNLOAD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS