GUIDE SERVICES IN MACHU PICCHU
We have trained official guides that speak English and will make your trip and exploration of Machu Picchu an incredible experience. Learn more of the Incan culture and receive personal assistance during your trip
Tour Type: Guide service at Machupicchu
Good For: A cultural experience and beautiful views, this tour shows us how wonderful the nature of the Andes and the buildings of the Inca Empire. It will be a worthwhile walk
Consideration: Please remember comfortable shoes.
Season: From January 1 to December 31
PACKAGE DETAILS | Guide service at Machupicchu
Explore the “Lost City of the Incas” with an expert guide on a small group, between 2 to 2h and 30min -hour guided tour of
Machu Picchu. Learn more about the ancient culture of the Incas and get personalized attention and
assistance throughout the day.
Explore the “Lost City of the Incas” with an expert guide on a small group, 2-hour guided tour of Machu Picchu. Learn more about the ancient culture of the Incas and get personalized attention and assistance throughout the day.
Wake early to catch the first shuttle to Machu Picchu and experience the first rays of the sun as they sweep through the “Lost City of the Incas.” Follow your guide to a perfect lookout location for the best views of the ruins and panoramic vistas of the surrounding mountains Get lost in the maze-like stone constructions, or follow in the footsteps of the ancients on a climb up the magical peak of Huayna Picchu. Benefit from personalized attention and assistance to find your way around the legendary site before returning to Aguas Calientes at the end of the day.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Pick-up service from Aguas Calientes railway station
- Assistance upon arrival at Aguas Calientes
- Transfer to the bus station
- Machu Picchu entrance fee
- Train tickets
- Bus tickets to Machu Picchu
- Climb of Huayna Picchu
WHAT TO BRING
- A small backpack and tennis shoes
- Raincoat or poncho (December to April)
- Complete change of clothes
- Water bottle and sunglasses
- Sunscreen (sunscreen)
- Insect repellent and extra money in Soles
- Snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits, etc.
- Camera and extra batteries.
The rainy season lasts from December to March. On some days the sky is still blue and allows a nice bike ride.
The after rainy season lasts from April to June. The mountains are completely covered with snow and the landscape presents itself in fresh green for beautiful photos.
From July to November, the weather is mostly sunny.
Flexible cancellation/ change
- Cancel your tour 48 hours in advance and be reimbursed for the full amount of the tour. If you cancel the tour after these 48 hours prior to your tour no refund will be processed.
- The policy to reschedule or to make any amendment allows the update to be made no more than 5 days prior to the date of your tour and it is valid until December 30th, 2022.
- The itinerary may be subject to changes due to unforeseen circumstances, beyond the control of the operator, changes without prior notice.