For Willka Travel, health and safety has always been the most important part of the tours we offer because our main goal is to provide you with the best quality service in Peru.
We are training our collaborators following all health and safety guidelines and protocols established for Covid-19.
With these announcements, we also want to let you know that Willka Travel is ready to operate the allowed tours with all the needed safety protocols in order to provide you with a safe trip.
- All of our staff, Including guides, drivers, and cooks will undergo a COVID19 test before being to work.
- is mandatory for both staff and passengers. • Hand-washing is mandatory for both our staff and clients.
- All guides always carry a personal first-aid kit.
- Minimum-distance between each person will be respected and organized by our guides. • Use of masks is mandatory for both staff and passengers while on a tour.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned.
- All vehicles will be disinfected following the biosecurity protocols.
- Customers must keep their distance in our vehicles.
- We will only operate a tour at 50% of the vehicle capacity.
COVID-19 TOUR CANCELLATION:
Archeological sites have been opened to the public in different cities of Peru.
follow the necessary safety protocols and prior to your visit.
have been opened: Cusco (Sacsayhuamán), South Valley (Tipón, Pikillacta), and Sacred Valley (Ollantaytambo, Pisaq, Chinchero, and Moray). As such, guided tours are currently available to small groups for these sites.
If for any reason your tour is canceled during this quarantine, we ask you to postpone your tour and move it to a later date in 2020, or 2021, 2022, 2023 as your first option.
There are no refunds for any trips, as per our reservation policy.
Willka Travel invites you to visit Peru!