MACHU PICCHU OFFICIAL TICKETS MOUNTAIN AND HUAYNAPICCHU
Explore one of the seven wonders of the world, the ancient citadel of the Incas Machu Picchu. Visit the ruins of the sacred city and let yourself be amazed by the surrounding landscape. Skip the long lines waiting for tickets and instead head inside to walk among the ruins of the holy city and take the best pictures. We have great offers for those who already have transportation and a guided tour booked and just need an official entrance ticket into Machu Picchu.
Tour Type: Ticket
Good For: Everyone, done in small groups or privately
Consideration: Please remember comfortable shoes.
Season: From January 1 to December 31.
PACKAGE DETAILS | Machu Picchu Official Admission Ticket
Purchase your Machu Picchu ticket in advance and skip the lines waiting to buy tickets at the entrance. Choose either a morning or afternoon entry.
Avoid long ticket lines at Machu Picchu by booking in advance
Explore the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu at your own pace
Enjoy the flexibility of arranging your own transportation and on-site guide
Take a memorable picture from the observatory with the lost citadel behind
Discover the magical Lost City of the Incas high up in the Andes. Explore the site at your own pace with this official ticket for Machu Picchu. Skip the long lines waiting for tickets and head inside to walk among the ruins of the sacred city.
This offer is perfect for visitors who have already organized their transportation, will hire a tour guide at the ruins and are only in need of the official entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
You will receive a confirmation voucher first, and then later another email with the admission ticket to Machu Picchu. The admission ticket must be printed for presentation at the entrance to the Machu Picchu site
WHAT TO BRING
- A small backpack and tennis shoes
- Raincoat or poncho (December to April)
- Complete change of clothes
- Water bottle and sunglasses
- Flashlight and batteries
- In order to protect the hat or cap you from the sun
- Sunscreen (sunscreen)
- Insect repellent and extra money (Soles)
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits, etc.
- Camera and extra batteries.
To be aware:
- You need to be in Aguas Calientes to use this ticket.
- You must purchase your entrance tickets to Machu Picchu. (You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out with that).
- The buses pass every five to ten minutes.
- It is mandatory to wear face mask and face shield in the bus.
Flexible cancellation/ change
- Cancel your tour 48 hours in advance and be reimbursed for the full amount of the tour. If you cancel the tour after these 48 hours prior to your tour no refund will be processed.
- The policy to reschedule or to make any amendment allows the update to be made no more than 5 days prior to the date of your tour and it is valid until December 30th, 2022.
- The itinerary may be subject to changes due to unforeseen circumstances, beyond the control of the operator, changes without prior notice.