HORSE RIDING IN CUSCO
During the horseback ride around Cusco, you will be able to visit the Sacsayhuaman Fortress, the beautiful view of the city of Cusco with its imposing buildings, the astronomical center of Qenqo, the Temple of the Moon, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay with their ritual baths and artificial channels. An outdoor activity for the whole family and children, to escape the routine and be in contact with nature.
Tour Type: Day tour
Good For: Adventures and lovers of adrenaline.
Consideration: Please remember comfortable clothing, shoes, sunblock.
Season: From January 1 to December 31.
PACKAGE DETAILS | HORSE RIDING CUSCO TOURS
This magical tour Horse Riding in Cusco takes you through beautiful landscapes and paths across Cusco.
You will visit some ancient Inca temples that are still used today by locals for making offerings and performing ancient ceremonies. These places provide us insight into the real religion in the Peruvian Andes.
We will start our day from our office in Cusco or from your hotel located in the historic center. Our Willka Travel driver will pick you up and drive you to the ranch. Our horses and horseman will be waiting for you there to begin the adventure. This tour is just with a horseman and if you want a private guide please let us know. Following the tour, you will return to the ranch to drop off the horses where a car will be waiting to take you back to Cusco.
It is included
IT IS INCLUDED
- Round-trip transportation from the hotel or travel agency to the ranch
What to Bring?
WHAT TO BRING
- Original passport or ID
- Daypack for personal items
- Comfortable clothes (we do not recommend shorts)
- Extra money for souvenirs and handicrafts
- Sunscreen, sun hat
- Groups of more than 5 people will receive a special discount
Flexible cancellation/ change
- Cancel your tour 48 hours in advance and be reimbursed for the full amount
of the tour. If you cancel the tour after these 48 hours prior to your tour no
refund will be processed.
- The policy to reschedule or to make any amendment allows the update to be
made no more than 5 days prior to the date of your tour and it is valid until
December 30th, 2022.
- The itinerary may be subject to changes due to unforeseen circumstances,
beyond the control of the operator, changes without prior notice.